Friday, May 28, 2010

Rock PAPER scissors... paper always wins, right?

So.  I'm basically obsessed with stationary.  I LOVE LETTERPRESS.  I want one.  I want to quit my day job and just design gorgeous little 3x5 flat cards to write notes to my friends..  I love the texture of the thick stiff paper and I love delicacy of the designs, pressed into the paper grain.

I visit Paper Shops the way some people visit museums. I get emails and catalogs from a papersource.

I own an embosser.

Smockpaper.com is a recent discovery of mine - I came across some of their cards at a great little stationary store in Boston called Black Ink. (In eight months I, maybe, spent as much money in Black Ink as a normal person would spend on a food, water and gas combined... if they drove a really big SUV. )  Anywaaaaaaay.... I love these beautiful shades of pink peacock feathers.  They are so lovely and they make me want to lay on a blanket in the sun... writing love notes to my fella.

feathers
Peacock Feathers!

0 comments:

On Tumblr! suzlala.tumblr.com

The Look

<!--BEGIN HYPE WIDGET--><script src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.4.2/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="http://lookbook.nu/look/widget/1021728.js?include=photo&size=medium&style=button&align=center"></script><div id="hype_container_1021728"></div><!--END HYPE WIDGET-->