Monday, March 1, 2010

The Joy of Leggings discovered!

Yes, I know everyone else has been wearing them and enjoying the fad for at least three years, but I just bought my first pair two weeks ago... Well, I should clarify... My first pair since fifth grade. I used to really rock the leggings with two pairs of different colored layered socks. Yes, I will find a picture to post. Be prepared for a perm and very frizzy 1/4 curling iron hairspray bangs. I now refer to those bangs as "the fly trap."

So, I have been rocking these black leggings under a short dress all weekend and they are totally comfortable and warm and I really love them. Who Knew? (beside the aforementioned three year trendies) They are like sexy sweat pants. Comfortable and stylish. Today I took it a new level by wearing them to walk the dog. I think it was a success... no one booed at me from their car windows...

Don't worry all - now that I am legging inspired, I will continue to experiment and keep you posted with my outfit combos... what will I try next? leggings with Stillettos? Leggings with Baseball Jersey? Sequins? Suggestions Welcome.

0 comments:

On Tumblr! suzlala.tumblr.com

The Look

<!--BEGIN HYPE WIDGET--><script src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.4.2/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="http://lookbook.nu/look/widget/1021728.js?include=photo&size=medium&style=button&align=center"></script><div id="hype_container_1021728"></div><!--END HYPE WIDGET-->